2.7K views

From late 2004 thur late 2009, I was stationed overseas (US ARMY).Upon return, I discovered not only identity theft, but also all my old credit cards had a high debt assighned to them.

One debt Held by PentaGroup came from Arrow Finance, stated I owed nearly $3,000. let's see overseas for 5 straight years (never even came back to US for a visit). So I asked them to send documents of charges/purchases made. They had no documents so, I made a settlement and they agreed to romove the negative information from my credit report.

I sent the money and they removed the report. Great right? Wrong!! now Arrow Financial has place the remaining balance of settled amount on my credit report.

I have called written and nothing from them. They did not even notify my of the debt. Just secretly place it there. When I call they tell me that its a mistake and it will be removed.

I am sick of these creedy vultures.

I will file a complaint with the state attorneys general, but since the law have changed I should sue them.Yes thats it Sue Sue Sue........

Had an Experience with Arrow Financial?

Comments

Lynn

LOL!!!Good for you, Consumer laws have finally change in our favor.

That's why these vultures like willis are so angry. They dont have that golden hand to just ruin our good standing without any kind of proof.

Goodluck!!Welcome to the SUE HAPPY *** MENTALITY CLUB.

Bolden,

They have my account from a car loan.Claimed I put a cease communication on file and stated they couldn't even discuss the case number with me.

This is after they gave me conflicting information and then stated they didn't.

Well I have hired an attorney and will let him deal with these crooks.Guess who's joining the "Sue Happy *** Mentality" club.........Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Willis thanks for the comment. You must work for them. Because your comment shows everyone that you are an *** (Tough guy on PC)

Allenton, Michigan, United States #143617

SUE ***!!!!ALL YOU WANT IS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING YOU LOSER!!!!!!!

GO BACK OVER SEAS SO PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU SUE HAPPY *** MENTALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :x :cry