Arrow Financial Services should be shut down.they are nothing short of being crooks.
I don't see how they have never been prosucuted. I wonder how they would like someone to call thier house 100 times a day and night and weekends. they should be charged with harassment. so maybe we the people should get a petition together and file a law suit against arrow financial services and see how they like wearing the shoe.
do these cowards even realize how bad our economy is struggling right now? Do they not have anyone in thier family who has lost a job? people are trying tier best just to hold on to thier homes and feed thier kids,and keep utilities on.
its not like we all have 50-60 thousand a year paying jobs like they do.knock them off thier pedastols and see how long before they crack or sink.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Harassing Calls
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..."
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."