Arrow Financial Services should be shut down.they are nothing short of being crooks.
I don't see how they have never been prosucuted. I wonder how they would like someone to call thier house 100 times a day and night and weekends. they should be charged with harassment. so maybe we the people should get a petition together and file a law suit against arrow financial services and see how they like wearing the shoe.
do these cowards even realize how bad our economy is struggling right now? Do they not have anyone in thier family who has lost a job? people are trying tier best just to hold on to thier homes and feed thier kids,and keep utilities on.
its not like we all have 50-60 thousand a year paying jobs like they do.knock them off thier pedastols and see how long before they crack or sink.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Harassing Calls
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..."
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio. Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings. On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod...."
- "Ever since my son's school switched to Lifetouch, we have yet to get a decent school picture. It appears they take one picture regardless of subject and go with it...."
- "I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)... It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie. When the order came in,..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."